Peak District Fine Foods is a family business, run by Ruth and Peter Dennett, we aim to provide our customers a catering service of the highest quality, with locally produced food sourced from within the Derbyshire Dales and the Peak District.
Specialising as an outside caterer for holiday accommodations in the Derby, Derbyshire Dales, Staffordshireand the Peak District, providing 3 course dinners, buffets and a complete catering package for wedding parties.We want to bring back real enjoyment of food through flavours that mass production left behind and offer a service that will make that special occasion one to remember.
Within the wider Peak District, Staffordshire and Derbyshire, we offer :
- Catered 3 course evening meals with exceptional quality and service
- Buffets at many locations and venues to varying budgets with no compromise on quality
- Menus of local food to meet any special dietary requirements - including gluten free,lactose free,vegetarian and vegan options
- Foods from Organic to rare breeds
Our catering services are offered in a wide area, covering the Peak District, Staffordshire and Derbyshire, we have covered many areas including:
- Bakewell, Matlock, Buxton, Leek, Monyash, Hartington,Longnor, Youlgrave, Darley Dale
- Winster, Rowsley, Baslow, Hathersage, Biggin, Wetton, Alstonefield, Ashbourne, Hulland Ward
- Bradley, Hopton, Carsington, Quarnford, Parwich, Brassington, Tissington, Hurdlow
- Knockerdown, Kirk Langley, Kniveton, Hulmes Vale, Litton, Biggin, Wardlow Mires
- Hartshorne, Belper, Kilburn, Derby, Littleover, Mickleover, Quarndon, Allestree, Duffield
- We could go on.....
Over the years we have built a great reputation with the holiday accommodations we serve, offering a catering service they can recommend without hesitation. Please read our testimonials. We delight in making your event as special as you would want it to be.
Many of our suppliers have won awards for the quality of their foods and the way they look after the Peak District environment.
We've searched, researched, tasted and selected the best products, so you can enjoy or give the best food and drink the Derbyshire Dales and the Peak District has to offer.
We at Peak District Fine Foods go to great lengths to source all our products from within the Derbyshire Dales and Peak District, where this is not possible we carefully select products from the best local suppliers.
Looking for an accommodation with that extra special touch, all the accommodation links on our website are holiday lets were the owners offer and recommend our services as an outside caterer and other clients we have served can highly recommend their facilities.
This business was partly financed by the New Environmental Economy Programme, a grant scheme funded by the European Regional Development Fund and managed by the Peak District National Park Authority.
European Regional Development Fund